The Old German Meetinghouse is

believed to be as old as any church in

Maine. It was built in 1772 by a group

of Reformed Lutherans on the eastern

bank of the Medomak River.
 
  OUR HISTORY CONTACT US
   

 

 

OVERLOOKING THE MEDOMAK RIVER | ROUTE 32 | WALDOBORO, MAINE

 
Selected photographs © 2009 Paul Wainwright. All rights reserved.